Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Heart Day

So one day  I got out of the shower, towel dried my entire self but apparently missed "the furry body of my butterfly" . I sat down on the bed and to my surprise when I stood up and looked down at the bedsheet there was a wet spot in the shape of a perfect heart. I was so overwhelmed by this moment... magic is alive, the universe is intelligent, I am not an accident, I am stamp, a heart shaped stamp of love. I fell in love with my body a little more that day, my body must be pretty amazing to do such a thing. Immediately I got a sharpie to make it permanent on the sheet (which I still have 10 years later) and took a picture which I will send you when I find it.  It is hard to explain how much this moment meant to me but often when I stand up I think about the invisible heart stamp I leave. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment